FLAME "CHORD MACHINE 2"||
The "Chord machine 2" euro module is a combination of chord generator, arpeggiator, quantizer and generates maximum four part chords within a range of maximum 8 octaves. To your disposal are 42 preset chords and 16 user defined chords which can be put additionally into the first, second or third inversion. So in total there are 232 chords to your disposal. Furthermore to your disposal are 54 preset scales and 16 user defined scales, so in total there are 70 scales to your disposal.
The module can be used for the generation of 2-note, 3-note or 4-note chords plus a fifth arpeggio voice. The arpeggiator mode included different running directions (up, down, alternate, random) and different variations of octave ranges. The arpeggiator channel can be used also like a quantizer. The quantizer can run with two different scales for up and down quantizing.
There are 12 extensive program lists for user programmed parameters like a songlist. Each list have max. 24 lines with 10 parameters. You can control functions (as well as Transpose, Program list parameters, Arpeggio sequence and Octave ranges ) via CV-inputs.
The five CV outputs are set on the 1v/ octave characteristic. It's possible to update the current firmware of the module per usb.
Current consumption: ca. + 140mA / - 20mA
Size: Euro rack format 3U / 12HP 60,2x128,5mm
- PDF - MANUAL Chord machine 2 module version 1.00 (english)
- PDF - HANDBUCH Chord machine 2 module version 1.00 (deutsch)
Advice: For updating the firmware please download the HEX file
(please click on the link with the right mouse button for download the file).
You can update the device with "Atmel FLIP" (for windows, Linux).
Instruction manuals here:
- PDF - UPDATE Anleitung PC (deutsch) NEW!
- PDF - UPDATE Instructions PC (english) NEW!
Additional informations for FLIP installation with WIN 10:
- TEXT FILE (english) NEW!
v1.00 (date: april 16, 2017)
- first Version of serie
- download: CM2_V100.HEX Firmware Version 1.00
v1.01 (date: june 4, 2017)
- fix bug Transpose CV input 1v/oct scaling
- better resolution/scaling of 1v/oct cv inputs
- Please note: it's not necessary to initializing the module after update!
- (otherwise you clear all list user data)
- download: CM2_V101.HEX Firmware Version 1.01