The Flame Curves provides an analog filter bank with 12 bands, which are controllable by an internal pattern sequencer.
In addition to the main audio outputs (sum, odd and even band numbers), each filter band contains a direct out and an individual VCA input.
All bands are accessible via MIDI notes, therefore you can „play“ Curves with a MIDI keyboard or a DAW.
Outside the 99 slots of the pattern memory (before the first sequence number), Curves runs in manual mode and offers several filter types (all-pass, low-pass, band-pass 1-3, high-pass).
Create your own pattern, save them in the internal pattern sequencer and adjust Curves` MIDI settings with the Curves editor software, available for Mac and Windows (freeware, download link below).
Connect Curves and your MIDI equipment easily with the included MIDI adapter cable (mini jack to 5pin female DIN, 0.7 m).
Use this cable for making firmware updates, which are provided as MIDI SysEx files.
- 12 analoge filter channels
- 12 direct audio outputs
- 3 odd/even/all audio outputs
- 12 direct VCA inputs
- MIDI input
- 4x CV inputs (Envelope, Variations, Fill, Sequence)
- Analog clock & reset inputs
- 99 pattern sequence memory
- Win/Mac editor software
Current consumption: max. + 210mA / - 160mA
Size: Euro rack format 3U / 31HP 157 x 128,5 x 45mm
- PDF - CURVES overview (english)
- CURVES EDITOR V1.0 WIN32 (zip-file)
- CURVES EDITOR V1.0 WIN64 (zip-file)
- CURVES EDITOR V1.0 MAC-OS (dmg-file)
- CURVES EDITOR KURZANLEITUNG deutsch (pdf-file)
- CURVES EDITOR QUICK START english (pdf-file)
- CURVES EDITOR LIST OF SHORTCUTS (pdf-file)
SEQUENCE PATTERN (Factory presets of version 1.00)
- CURVES SEQUENCES 1-72 (Editor JSON files)
- CURVES SEQUENCES 1-72 (MIDI SYSEX bank)
- LIST OF CURVES PRESET SEQUENCES 1-72
Flame CURVES Filterbank - Drone (from Dubspace)
Flame CURVES Filterbank - Pattern player