FLAME "ARPEGGIATOR 2013 + X-2013"||
The module is a two-channel arpeggiator with seperatly analoge outputs for notes and two optional movable outputs for the sequence clock and the velocity. Both arpeggio tracks (referred to as “ARP” and “BASS”) plays notes also via MIDI-out (different MIDI-channels 1 and 2). The first four notes of the ARP track notebuffer forms the chord. The chord analoge outputs are the CV-outputs 1-4 (notes 1-4). The MIDI-channel of the transmitted chord is channel 3.
Use the module-keyboard for setting the chord/scale notes. The one octave of the module-keyboard can move over four octaves (KEYZONE). It’s possible to load preset chords/scales and user defined chords/scales (organized respectively 16 user patches U01..U16).
The arpeggiator mode included 9 arpeggio play modes with additional different running directions (up, down, updown, downup) and different variations of noterepeats.
You can control functions (as well as Arpeggio-Mode, Noterepeat, Octave-Range, Sequence-Pattern, Transpose ore others) via CV-inputs. Two CV-inputs (USER-1 and USER-2) can be set with individual functions.
The internal sequencer can be synchronized from external MIDI-clock. The module included two MIDI-clock divider for incomming or transmitted MIDI-clock (halftime playing sequencer and/or external sequencers).
Each of all 10 sequencer tracks (ARP, BASS, X-OUT 1-8) included a clockdivider (based of internal or external MIDI-clock ticks) and/or a different sequence pattern.
The CV-input LIST can be easy control the both arpeggio tracks ARP and BASS. The 12 list places can be use for auto-playing different chords/scales of ARP and BASS track with common keynote (chord/scale sequencer). All individual settings can be saved permanently (to the internal EEPROM).
The X-2013 module features additional 8 clock/gate outputs and the jacks for MIDI-In, MIDI-Out and MIDI Thru. The 8 clock/gate outputs can be used like 8 independently clockdivider or sequencer tracks with internal or external MIDI-clock. Each output features different sequence-pattern, clock or gate of the track. Advice: You can use the Arpeggiator-module without the X-2013 module, but without MIDI-options and the additional clock outputs.
VERSION 1.01 - Revision 1
- PDF - MANUAL ARPEGGIATOR 2013 module version 1.01 (english)
- PDF - HANDBUCH ARPEGGIATOR 2013 module version 1.01 (deutsch)
VERSION 1.02 - Revision 2
- PDF - MANUAL ARPEGGIATOR 2013 module version 1.02 (english)
- PDF - HANDBUCH ARPEGGIATOR 2013 module version 1.02 (deutsch)
- PDF - MANUAL ARPEGGIATOR 2013 module version 1.07 (english)
- PDF - HANDBUCH ARPEGGIATOR 2013 module version 1.07 (deutsch)
Video 1 on YouTube (thanks ebotronix)
Video 2 on YouTube (thanks ebotronix)
Video 3 on YouTube (thanks ebotronix)
Advice: For updating the firmware please download the HEX file
(please click on the link with the right mouse button for download the file).
You can update the device with "Atmel FLIP" (for windows XP or Win7).
Instruction manuals here:
- PDF - UPDATE Anleitung PC (deutsch) NEW!
- PDF - UPDATE Instructions PC (english) NEW!
v1.01 (date: july 4, 2013)
- update of first Version v1.00
- download: ARP_V101.HEX Firmware Version 1.01
v1.02 (date: august 20, 2013)
- bugfixes of Version v1.01
- new manual version 1.02
- more new functions:
Included edit user sequences, more sequences with different Lenght, Mirrored sequences, sync with external analog-clock, Playmode-Menu, new chords/scales, playlist with seperatly keynotes for bass and arpeggio channels,
X-out channels sends fix notes on Midi channel 10
- download: ARP_V102.HEX Firmware Version 1.02
v1.03 (date: october 17, 2013)
- Bug fix "SAVE SETTINGS"
- Status of "CONVERSE" also saveable
- download: ARP_V103.HEX Firmware Version 1.03
v1.04 (date: july 21, 2014)
- Bug fix "saveable MIDI-SYNC"
- now "SAVE ARP+BASS" = "SAVE SETTINGS"
- download: ARP_V104.HEX Firmware Version 1.04
v1.06 (date: may 16, 2015)
- exchange of version 1.05
- Timing Tick delay fixed
- update Gatetimes
- step delay fixed
- download: ARP_V106.HEX Firmware Version 1.06
v1.07 (date: may 26, 2015)
- CV control without Trigger
- New SYNC-Mode: "ARP+BASS Trigger"
This mode is like a analog stepsequencer:
Trigger all arpeggio tracks separatly step by step:
ARP-trigger input for ARP Arpeggio/Chord
BASS-trigger input for BASS Arpeggio
CHORD-trigger input for the X-OUT tracks
- Edit/saveable all MIDI channels
- The Midi-input splitzone is changed:
2 octaves only for BASS-Arpeggio,
2 octaves for both BASS and ARP/CHORD,
2 octaves only for ARP/CHORD
- New manual v1.07
- download: ARP_V107.HEX Firmware Version 1.07